Friday, March 23, 2007

Relaxation

I've taken this whole week off work, and it's been wonderful and has flown by too fast. I wish that I had something really exciting and wonderful to report here, but it's been really low-key. Yesterday I treated myself to what my hairdresser, Amy, was calling a day of beauty. It was supposed to start with a hair cut (and color, shhhh, don't tell anyone), but Amy needed to clear up a little problem with her driver's license, so the cut was pushed back. I had a 75 minute massage. It was amazing. Awesome. Wonderful. Worth every minute and every penny. When I look at this picture, I can feel how relaxed my whole body was. Aaaahhhh. Then came the hair stuff. Then the workout. Then the great dinner. Then the three hours of playing pool, getting progressively worse as the night went on. :)