Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's a fun house!

In honor of the new, improved starting time for daylight savings, I turned all my clocks ahead before the kids went to bed just to help confuse them. (or maybe just to help confuse me? I dunno.) Anyhow, for the first time, I noticed that I can see my reflection in the chrome clock in the kitchen. Duh. But fun. Fun like in a fun house. I'm feeling rather giddy from the good weather we've had over the past two days. I love and hate that my mood can be so easily effected by my environment. And heaven help me if I spend too much time around people who drag me down. I'm powerless against it. Of course, that's why I try to spend more time with the great folks around me and tend to ditch those who are always talking about the things that they hate and the people who should just die. Seriously. I know people who talk like that.

No comments: