Friday, November 02, 2007

geeky

For those people who really know me this won't come as a shock: I'm a geek. Or a nerd. Or whatever word you want to use along those lines. Not the cool, hip kind of nerdiness that some people have going for them. Just your run-of-the-mill kind. I can easily laugh at myself about this, and I frequently find great joy in it.

Related in a geeky/nerdy/Jen-like kind of way: in cleaning up files on my computer I came across this shot, which shows many pictures, taken by others, that I've "favorited" on Flickr.What can we learn about me here? Clearly, I am amused by funny/cute/silly animals. I'm way into nature. What you can't so easily see are the ones that really give insight into me: the ones I favorited not so much for the picture, but for the captions added to them by the photographers. One of the shots is of a cat's face in a hole in the side of a barn. The caption is "let meow-t". Ha ha ha. Ahem. Well, anyhow, I found it funny.

No comments: